1.“Culture, Dialogue, and Perception Change In The Israeli-Palestinian
Conflict” (with Ben Mollov). The International Journal of Conflict
Management 2001, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 69-87. Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
2. Lavy, Chaim, “An Index for Measuring Company Employees
Participation”, Psychological Reports, 57: 643-646, 1986.
3. Lavy, Chaim, “Perceived Effect of Direct and Indirect Participation by
Employees”, Perceptual and Motor Skills, 59: 215-218, 1984.
4. Lavy Chim, Career Development and Midlife Crisis.
Or am Publication 1998.
1. Korman, A., & Lavy, C., “Income and Well Being”.
Book in Edition (Refereed)
2. Korman, A., & Lavy, C., “Alientation in the Work Setting”.
Papers Presented at Conferences
1. "Contact, Gender, and Arab-Jewish Inter-religious Dialogue" (with Dr. Ben Molov,
Dr. Elana Cheshin, and Gal Springman) at Annual Conference of International
Association for Conflict Management, June 6-9, 2004, Pittsburgh, PA, U.S.A..
2. "Arab and Jewish Women’s Inter-Religious Dialogue Evaluated: An Advanced Report"
(with Dr. Ben Molov) at UNESCO International Conference, December 1-3, 2003, at
3. "Arab and Jewish Women’s Inter-Religious Dialogue Evaluated", (with Dr. Ben Molov)
at UNESCO Scientific Conference, June 15-18, Jyvaskyla, Finland (2003).
4. "The Impact of Israeli-Palestinian Intercultural Dialogue: Virtual and Face to Face" - an
advanced report (with Dr. David Schwartz, Prof. Gerald Steinberg, and Dr. Ben Molov) at
Annual Conference of International Association for Conflict Management, June 26, 2001,
Cergy (Paris), France.
5. "Culture, Dialogue and Perception Change in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict", at
Annual Conference of International Association for Conflict management,
(with Ben Mollov), June 21, 1999, San Sebastian, Spain.
6. Lavy, Chaim "Attitudes Towards Industrial Participation". London: Conference
of the Association for Educational and Training Technology, City University,
April, 1980 (With Ben Mollov).
Publications (Non Refereed)
1. Lavy, Chaim and Korman, A., “An Evaluation of Youth Aliyah and AZYF
Training Programs in Israel”, Youth Aliya,Jewish Agency fall 1983, WZO, New York.
2. Lavy, Chaim, “Influence of the Contract Between Jews and Arabs at Work on the Views of Jews as a Function of Their Status in the Enterprise”. Israel Institute of Productivity, 1975.
3. Lavy Chaim, Organizational Diagnosis for Training Programs for Israeli firms, (e.g., Harsa, Mercavim, Ashot and Zorah), Israel Institute of Productivity.
4. “Culture, Dialogue and Perception Change in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict”, at Annual Conference of international Association for Conflict management, (with Chaim Lavie), June 21, 1999, San Sebastian, Spain