In Israel (Since 1986)
· Supervising the development of a decision support system, for the Israeli Courts System.
· Being an expert witness in many trials dealing with disputes in the area of computerized systems.
· Developing a system for resources planning & allocation for the Israeli Airports Authority.
· Developing a large scale simulation system for war scenarios for the Israeli Air Force, looking at goals execution process with cost optimization.
· Developing a system for future consumption estimates and inventory levels of spare parts, for several branches of the Israeli Army
· Consulting to the Board of Directors of the Israeli Electricity Company, in the area of Computer Applications and Information Systems.
· Algorithms development for Insyst-Ltd, Jerusalem, within a project for a very large American High-Tech Company A director in EMT Computing, Ramat- Gan
Past In U.S.A 1982-1986
A senior software designer in Dialogue, NYC, the developers of the decision support
generator Analect. Specialized in the conversion of large-scale programs from one
environment to another.
· Databases Management Systems
· Systems Analysis
· Operations Research
· Probability and Statistics
· Differential and Integral Calculus
· Linear Algebra
· Numerical Analysis
· Supervising 3 second degree dissertations in Computer Science at Bar Ilan University.
In the past:
· Supervised 2 Ph.D. dissertations and 11 Second degree dissertations at Bar Ilan University.