Sept. 1970- June 1973 BSc, Tel Aviv University.
Sept. 1973- June 1978 Msc, Tel Aviv University.
June 1978- Dec. 1982 Israel Defense Army.
Sept. 1982- June 1983 Graduate Student, Hebrew University.
Sept. 1983- Aug. 1988 PhD, Northwestern University.
Aug. 1988- May 1990 Post. Doc., Purdue University.
Oct. 1990- June 1992 Post. Doc., Bar-Ilan University.
1. G. Dula and E. Katz, Computation of the homology of Ω (X V Y), Annali Mat. Pura Appl. 121 (1979), 217-222.
2. Recursion formulas for the homology of Ω (X V Y), Pac. Jour. of Math. 86 (1980), 451-461.
3. G. Dula, The interchanging sequence between tensor tor and homology, Acta Mat. Acad. Sci. Hun. 35 (1980), 237—247.
4. On conic spaces, Poznan’ 1989 conference proceedings, Stefan Jackowski, Bob Oliver and Krzystof Pawalowski edtrs. (1991), Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics 1474, 38—58.
5. G. Dula and D.Gottlieb, Splitting off H-spaces and Conner-Raymond splitting theorem, Jour. Fac. of Sci. Univ.of Tokio 37 (1990), 321-334.
6. G. Dula and P. 3. Hilton, On pairable and Copairable Morphisms, Algebra Colloquium 1 (1994), 128—138.
7. G. Dula and R. Schultz, Diagram Cohomology and Isovariant Homotopy Theory, Memoires of the AMS 527 (1994).
8. G. Dula and H. Marcum, Hopf invariants of the Berstein-Hilton kind, Topology and its applications, 65 (1995), 179—203
Oct. 1995- Netanya college
Oct. 1993-Oct. 1998 Ruppin institute
Oct. 1992- 1995 The extensions of Bar-Ilan.
Oct. 1990- June 1992 Post. Doc., Bar-han University.
Aug. 1988- May 1990 Research Assisstant Professor, Purdue University.
Sept. 1983- Aug. 1988 Teaching Assisstant, Northwestern University.
Sept. 1982- June 1983 Teaching Assisstant, Hebrew University.
Sept. 1977- June 1978 Teaching Assisstant, Tel Aviv University.
Sept. 1973- June 1977 Helper in Teaching, Tel Aviv University.
Sept. 1971- June 1973 Grader, Tel Aviv University.
Sept. 1975- June 1978, Sept. 1982-June 1983 Teacher, The preparatory High School of Tel-Aviv University.
1. Thom Spaces. International Conference on the 60th birthday of Dan Kan, June 1987, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
2. Relative Attaching maps in Thom Spaces. International Conference on Algebraic Topology, March 1988, Northwestern University, Evanston Ii.
3. Relative Attaching maps in Thom Spaces. Lehigh Conference on Algebraic Topology, May 1989, Lehigh University, Betlehem Pa.
4. Relative Attaching maps in Thom Spaces. International Conference on Algebraic Topology, June 1989, Poznan’ University, Poznan’ Poland.
5. Hopf Invariants of morphisms in General Categories. International Category Theory Meeting, July 1989, Bangor, Wales.
6. Splitting off H-spaces and the Conner-Raymond theorem. AMS meeting, April 1990, State College, Pa.
7. A functor from Groupoids to Rings. International Category Theory Meeting, June 1991, Mcgill, Montreal, Canada.
8. Hopf Invariants of morphisms in General Categories. International Conference for the 60th birthday of Mark Mahowald, July 1991, Oaxtapec, Mexico.
The applications of the Steenrod Algebra, Oberwolfach, March 1-8, 1992. This is a closed conference with limited number of participants.
Eli Bagno, started Oct. 1998, (joint supervision with Steve Shnider)